Learner Impact Award
congratulations to the winners of the
2019 learner impact award of excellence!
I4PL members score each submission on the short list from 1 – 5 (5 being the highest score), paying special attention to this criteria:
- In addition to well-developed goals, visual effects, and enhanced learning, the interaction provides interactive learning that engages learners and positively impacts their needs.
- The educational content is delivered in a highly coupled and seamless fashion within the interaction. Learners can sufficiently build their knowledge and skills of the interaction and it provides a motivating experience for them.
- It shows evidence of transfer of knowledge gained from the interaction to applicable events that produce measurable outcomes and learners become efficient users of the knowledge gained.
- It incorporates multiple methods to engage the brain e.g. reading, audio, visual.
- Learners are highly engaged in the interaction with active participation and can progress at the appropriate cognitive level. For online learning, there are ample prompts and cues imbedded in the interaction to keep the learner actively engaged.
Those whose average score is 3.8 or higher are recognized with the Learner Impact Award of Excellence.