Dr. Carlos Davidovich will explain innovation neuropathways and how our brains are different. He will debunk innovation myths and help us discover how innovation and creativity go in different buckets.
Innovation starts with the right mindset. How do we facilitate this process in our teams? What are the barriers and how to overcome them?
- To provide tools that will improve the development of new ideas.
- To identify new approaches and solutions for all kinds of everyday situations.
- To create long-lasting innovative and sustainable competitive advantages.
- Creativity and Innovation: differences and consequences when they do not go together.
- Myths of Innovation.
- Theories of Innovation: “Brain mosaic” and “The Intelligent memory”
- To be creative: Nature or Nurture? Barriers and mental blocks.
- Laterality of the brain. Lateral thinking: a way to get out of our one-track mind trend.
- Attitudes that encourage innovation.
- How to reach the hypo-frontality state and why.
- Main Creativity Techniques:
- The Osborne technique to boost innovation.
- The factor Q: Group closeness ratio.
- The flow state and the power of priming.
- Identifying real situations where newly learned techniques can be applied
Speaker Bio - Dr. Carlos Davidovich
Carlos has over 15 years of experience supporting the development of leaders and management teams alike on an international scale.
Raised and educated in Argentina, Carlos lived and worked in Europe for twelve years and now lives in Canada where he works as an Executive Coach and oversees the Centre for Neuromanagement at Optimum Talent.
Originally educated as a Medical Doctor in Argentina, Carlos draws on this training in medicine and understanding of the brain to apply neuromanagement coaching modalities that lead to obvious, sustainable change for his clients.
Over the course of his career, for more than twenty years he has also gained management experience in business executive roles working for multinationals such as Hoffmann-La Roche and Pharmacia Corp/Pfizer.
He is a professor of Neuromanagement in the MBA program at the University of New York in Prague, a guest lecturer for the EMBA program at the Rotman School of Management in Toronto, and a thought leader with the Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital, a Harvard Medical School affiliate.
- Medical Degree, National University of Rosario, 1978
- Internal Medicine Residency Program, University of Buenos Aires, 1983
- Clinical Psychopathology Postgraduate Diploma, University of Barcelona, 2004
- Roche International Managers & Executive Development Course, Laussane Business School, 1995
- Psychotherapy and Hypnosis Certification, Institute Erickson Madrid, 2006
- Psychotherapist Diploma, The Spanish Federation of Psychotherapist Associations, 2010
Date and time: April 8, 2020 from 12:00PM - 1:00PM ET
Fee: Members: FREE & Non-members: $25.00
Are you a certified member? This counts towards your CEUs and is equal to 1 hour of certification maintenance.
Please note that there are two steps in the registration process. First, you are required to register on YourMembership (The I4PL website) and then the second step is to register on the ZOOM platform. The second step will be sent to you 48 hours before the webinar that will then send a confirmation email with the dial-in instructions. Also, please check your junk/spam inbox if you have not received the second step 48 hours before the webinar.
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, the webinar will be recorded. Each registrant will receive the recording whether they attended the live session or not.
For questions, please contact the I4PL National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATIONS: The Institute for Performance and Learning does not issue refunds for cancelled event registrations. Cancellations received in writing up to seven days prior to the event date will be issued a full credit voucher to be applied to another event within the respective calendar year. If it is a free member event ticket, it is not permitted to transfer one I4PL member's spot to a non-member. If it is a paid member event ticket and the cancellation is received less than seven days before the event, no credit voucher will be issued but the member may transfer the ticket to another I4PL member. If it is a paid non-member event ticket and the cancellation is received less than seven days before the event, no credit voucher will be issued but the non-member may transfer the ticket to a I4PL member or non-member to use. Please read the cancellation policy at: https://performanceandlearning.site-ym.com/page/I4PLCancellationPolicy