So, are you ready? With Simple Succession Planning you can be!
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Generate momentum and executive support for the process
- Apply a structured approach for identifying the roles critical to your organization
- Build success profiles that combine current requirements with future needs
- Identify successors through a formalized nomination survey
- Assess candidate development needs, individually and organizationally, to focus your organization’s development initiatives
- Build and develop the breadth and depth of your talent pool
- Measure, monitor, and communicate ROI
About the Presenter: Glen started his journey with SIGMA Assessment Systems nearly two decades ago managing a large scale talent development project for Chrysler that involved over 30,000 management and staff. Over his career, Glen has worked with a third of the Fortune 500 and with every level of government in Canada and the United States. In the process, Glen has delivered workshops to over 15,000 people across the world.
COST: FREE for members and $50 for non members. Includes both the live facilitated session AND access to recording afterwards.
DATE and TIME: May 28, 2019 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Online registration is available until May 24, 2019.
ARE YOU A CERTIFIED MEMBER? This counts towards your CEUs and is equal to 1 hour of certification maintenance.
TO REGISTER: Please note that there are two steps in the registration process:
- To register for this event, you must first log in to the Institute for Performance and Learning website. If you are a member, please log in to register.
- This webinar takes place on the Zoom platform. Therefore, 24-48 hours before the webinar you will be send a confirmation email with the dial-in instructions. For questions or issues, please contact your Durham Chapter Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATIONS: The Institute for Performance and Learning does not issue refunds for cancelled event registrations. Cancellations received in writing up to seven days prior to the event date will be issued a full credit voucher to be applied to another event within the respective calendar year. If it is a free member event ticket, it is not permitted to transfer one I4PL member's spot to a non-member. If it is a paid member event ticket and the cancellation is received less than seven days before the event, no credit voucher will be issued but the member may transfer the ticket to another I4PL member. If it is a paid non-member event ticket and the cancellation is received less than seven days before the event, no credit voucher will be issued but the non-member may transfer the ticket to a I4PL member or non-member to use. Please read the cancellation policy at: https://performanceandlearning.site-ym.com/page/I4PLCancellationPolicy
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO DISCLAIMER: The Institute for Performance and Learning may take photos and/or videos during the event. Please read the photo/video disclaimer at: https://performanceandlearning.site-ym.com/page/I4PLPhotographicandVideoDisclaimer