For over 20 years, computer-based training has been available in many formats, progressing from learning activities on floppy discs to interactive CD ROMs. Today we are seeing an emergence of web-based platforms and apps geared towards adaptive learning. This means courses can be customized for an individual based on his/her pretest results. Some platforms can even help manage classroom courses, track historical training records, and deliver online training—all in one application.
To help you discover the opportunities these web-based platforms present, the 2016 eLearning Expo invites you to explore:
- New technologies developed by local start-up companies
- Challenges and solutions senior leaders have experienced in their industries
- Changes in rapid development eLearning tools
- Online applications that advance training without increasing your budget
- Insights from leading organizations with effective training programs
Join peers and friends as we walk through some of the latest technology solutions and learn new ways to create online training.
Click here for details and registration