I4PL 2017 Call for Speakers now open
The Institute for Performance and Learning is pleased to announce that the 2017 Call for Speaker Abstracts is now open through to April 25, 2017.
This year’s conference, themed Where L&D Professionals Connect, will have relevant, topical, forward-thinking sessions to meet the needs and challenges of today’s workplace learning and development professional.
Our roots run deep. The Institute for Performance and Learning (I4PL), formerly the Canadian Society for Training and Development, has been hosting its annual learning and development conference for over 60 years! I4PL 2017 will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre Nov 6-7, 2017.
Tentative streams for I4PL 2017 are:
- Leading the Learning Function (geared to seasoned / advanced audience)
- Designing Learning (geared to instructional designers of all levels)
- Industry Trends (what’s trending, how can you shake up your learning programs and objectives)
- Learning Technologists (where learning and technology intersect)
- Learning Consultants: internal (ie: HR business partners)
- Learning Consultants: external (ie: independent consultants)
For more information, download a PDF of the call for abstracts. All submissions must be completed online via the online form. Deadline to submit is April 25, 2017.
Your I4PL Team