Present at the Career Development Con!
Cannexus17, Canada’s largest bilingual National Career Development Conference career is great place to exchange ideas about counselling and career development. Gain recognition as an expert and leader in the field – there are 900 expected participants!
Do you Have Ideas to Share?
Are you a researcher/practitioner from a university/school/community agency/government/private practice or corporation? Perhaps you are a forward-thinking professional in career development or related performance & learning field.
If you fit the bill, submit a proposal before June 15. Cannexus17 will be held January 23-26, 2017 at the Shaw Centre in Ottawa.
The Canadian Education and Research Institute for Counselling has identified some key areas to inspire presenters.
- Effective Career Counselling/Coaching Techniques
- New Technology/Tools/Trends
- Current Research, Theory & Methodology
- Self-Care for Career Professionals
- Employment/Training Programs (Community, Government, Industry)
- Entrepreneurship & Self-Employment
- Aboriginal Career Development
- Marginalized Client Populations
- Career Education K-12/Post-Secondary
- Employee Recruitment & Engagement
- Workforce Planning & Development
- Career Development for Mature Workers