Succeed in the Future State of L&D
- Don’t just take orders. Identify real training needs.
- Deliver modern learning experiences to meet expectations from modern learners.
- Develop a tightly executed communication plan.
- Report value to the individual and the business.
- Build a culture of learning, one that rewards growth.
To learn more about the state of L&D and how you can succeed in the future, check out LinkedIn Learning’s 2017 Workplace Learning Report.
Some excellent consulting questions to ask your organization’s leadership found here.