Attention all CTDP and CTP holders! Don’t let your Membership Expire!
– Hello, what can I help you with today?
– Hi there, I’m interviewing [name removed] to work with us – we just had a great interview with the candidate and now I’m onto the reference checks! I wanted to verify that this person is CTDP-certified?
– We get these calls all the time. Did you find their name in our member directory?
– No, nothing there.
– (typing sound) Hmmm…it looks like this person is no longer a member of the Institute for Performance and Learning and therefore no longer has rights to use the CTDP credentials.
– Great, that helps us make our decision. Have a great day!
Don’t let this happen to you! In order to maintain certification, individuals must be members in good standing with the Institute. Members sign off on an ethical code of conduct and the responsibilities of a certified member state that:
- By successfully completing The Institute for Performance and Learning certification, I have made a strong commitment to this profession as well as to the commitments associated with certification.
- I shall keep my membership in good standing to maintain my certification.
By entering the certification process, you have agreed to abide by our Code of Ethical Conduct.
The Institute for Performance and Learning’s Member Code of Ethical Conduct provides guidelines to members to be self-managed performance and learning professionals so that their clients (internal and external) and employers can expect members of The Institute for Performance and Learning to follow the highest possible standards of personal integrity, professional competence, confidentiality, and discretion.
Has your membership lapsed? Call us ASAP at 1-866-257-4275 ext. 29 or email email@example.com and we will get you back on track towards reinstating your membership.